Friday, October 17, 2008

Nordstrom: BCBG & ABS

A recent new love of mine is BCBG dresses. I've admired them for a while now, but I don't actually own a BCBG dress. Everytime I see their line of dresses, I want to snatch up almost the entire line! It's as if someone made an entire dress line with my body type in mind. BCBG dresses are so flattering! BCBG also makes short white dresses that would be excellent options for a bride wishing to change into a second dress for her reception...

I went to Nordstrom's Dress Shop online (Indy has a new Nordstrom on the north side @ Keystone at the Crossing) and saw some excellent white dresses, one of which is a non-BCBG gown (it's ABS by Allen Schwartz). Enjoy...

This dress has been ALL OVER the internet because it is just that adorable. I covet this BCBG dress: The Strapless Applique Dress.



This is another possible reception dress option from BCBG: The Floral Burnout Dress. I just love the back!



And next we have a short white dress from ABS by Allen Schwartz: The Chiffon Babydoll Dress. This dress has a retro 60's feel to it, which I find extremely charming!



I'll leave you with this last final BCBG dress that I believe would make a wonderful wedding gown: The Strapless Crinkle Satin Gown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice dresses.

BCBG keeps on surprising me in a great way.

I have been able to afford a few of their dresses (obviously not the ones on the pictures) when I buy them online on Twenga .

Any other recommendation?