Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bustle Interview ~ New Segment!

I'm starting a new segment here on Bustle Event Design: Bustle Interviews with real brides & grooms (as opposed to the fake kind). I'm so excited to learn about other brides' & grooms' wedding planning experiences! For this new segment, I will ask each interviewee the same set of questions and post their answers on my blog so you, the reader, can read about their trials and tribulations as they plan their weddings.

Disclaimer: In no way do I tell the brides/grooms what to say, which vendors to mention, who to compliment, etc. I do not expect to be mentioned in the interviews, but if I am, I am completely and utterly humbled, appreciative and elated! These interviews are unedited (unless I "bleep" out a curse word or correct a spelling mistake) and completely authentic.

I can't wait for you to read about my first bride: Ashley. Stay tuned!

Also! If you would like my interviewees to answer a particular question, please e-mail me at BustleEventDesign@gmail.com and I will consider adding it to my list of questions!

No comments: