Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jessica McClintock Prom Dresses

As promised, I went searching for prom dresses that could pass as wedding gowns, and I was successful! When I was in high school and needed to buy a dress for homecoming or prom, I always had a lot of luck with Jessica McClintock dresses. I loved her designs, so I started today's wedding gown search on her website.

I hit the jackpot! Whether you are looking for a white dress, champagne-colored dress, a white dress with a splash of color or a brightly colored wedding gown, Jessica McClintock has something for you...

Just look at this white PROM dress! It could easily pass as a wedding gown and is exquisite, to boot! If only I would have been so savvy when I was picking out my gown... I totally would have bought this one.



{picture source}

I am totally enamored with these white & black dresses. How cute is the one with the ruffle tiers at the bottom? You could make an entire wedding's theme around black & white polka dots... How adorable is the one with the empire waist & flowy layers?? Your bridesmaids would love you if you told them to find a little black dress of their choosing to wear as their dresses (maybe they'll actually wear it more than once!).



{picture source}



{picture source}

Here are two of my favorite Jessica McClintock colored dresses... The bright pink dress seems so festive and reminds me of an Indian sari. Just gorgeous. The ice blue dress looks so delicate - almost like a nightgown!



{picture source}



{picture source}

No comments: