Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anthropologie Cocktail Dresses

Every now and then I pop on over to Anthropologie's website to view their selection of dresses. I love that I can count on Anthropologie to carry dresses that aren't normally available in department stores ~ I feel like I'm wearing a one-of-a-kind dress! Obviously, that's not the case, but I don't have the fear that I'll show up at a party and see another woman wearing my dress. Anthropologie is like a hidden gem!

It's true, Anthropologie dresses are a little pricey (if you are someone with my budget). However. These dresses might be worth it if you are purchasing them for a specific special occasion... like your wedding! Either as bridesmaid frocks or the "second dress" you wear at your reception, Anthropologie dresses are show-stoppingly (not sure if that's a word) gorgeous!

I created this collection over on Polyvore...


{Picture source: Anthropologie Cocktail Dresses}

No comments: