For all of you Indy brides/bridesmaids/wedding guests out there who want to get in shape for a summer/fall 2009 wedding, pay attention to this post!
Diana Novak, Personal Trainer Manager for Lifestyle Family Fitness in Indianapolis, contacted me today about an upcoming Bridal Bootcamp Program. Here is some more information:
An intense total body fitness program that will incorporate aerobic and resistance training with nutrition information designed to get anyone participating in the coming wedding season to look and feel their best.
- To provide fitness exercises and nutrition information to those who have a wedding to attend or be a part of in the coming summer and fall months.
- To challenge the participants to exceed every fitness goal they have set forth by utilizing the support and resources we provide.
- To create an atmosphere of support and frustration release for the participants to succeed in obtaining their fitness and nutrition goals.
- 6 weeks in duration, 1 or 2 times per week
- Must have at least 4 people per class $20
- 1 hour
If you are interested in attending this Bridal Boot Camp, here is Diana's contact information:
Diana Novak Lifestyle Family Fitness North Meridian Personal Trainer Manager
(317) 843-9230 (401) 228-4563 Dnovak@lff.com