That being said, here's my wedding registry wish list. Enjoy!
2. Crisp, comfy sheets with some character. These are from Anthropologie and they're just begging me to curl up in them with a good book.
1. A Kitchen Aid, in a fun color like this one. It's going to sit on your kitchen counter anyway, so why not let it stand out?
3. Dyson Ball Vacuum. I'd actually enjoy vacuuming if I had one of these!
4. Table lamps with some character. This Crate and Barrel lamp has a great mid-century/modern vibe.
5. Romantic bedding with a designer touch. Found this at dwellstudio. I love it because it's got a very classic look, and I think it would appeal to both men and women.
6. I don't know if couples register for china any more, but I hope so because I love this patten from Vera Wang for Wedgwood.
7. Every wine connoisseur needs a sensible wine storage unit. This one is from Pottery Barn.
8. A great way to get your latte expenses under control: make them at home! This espresso maker from Cuisinart would be a great addition to a lazy Saturday morning.
And if you're wondering, yes I realize that some items on my "wish list" are hundreds of dollars... but that's what wish lists are for! What's on yours?