Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cake-tastic!

One of the most fun items on my wedding planning to-do list was choosing a cake. I don't know how many work hours were lost to browsing Brides.com's cake gallery... Cake-searching truly is an addiction! Speaking of cakes, I'd like to share a few of my favorite cakes with you...

First up, the inspiration for my wedding cake. There's something about a plain white cake with adornment that gets me every time:


Next, a beautifully simple square cake with ribbon trim.



Here is a GORGEOUS chocolate brown cake with sugar apple adornment.


And finally, the coolest idea ever: Reese's Pieces cake!



{All cake pictures taken from Brides.com's Cake Gallery}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy! I bet the Reese's cake tastes as great as it looks!

Anonymous said...

I just adore chocolate so the chocolate cake is definitely my favorite!

Too bad it makes such a mess on a wedding dress :-)