Thursday, March 19, 2009

Red Lips + My Wedding Dress!

I don't normally post about ME on the Bustle Blog, but I had to showcase the makeup artistry & photography of two vendors who made this Trash the Dress session possible!

NaShara from Bridal Beauty by Blush asked me if I'd be a model for an upcoming Trash the Dress shoot, where she would do the makeup and Jessica from Lemongrass Photography (who has now seen me in my wedding dress 3 different times!) would provide the photography. Of course, I said yes! I love any excuse to wear my wedding dress again (although this time, I was a little scared it wouldn't FIT)!

{All pictures in this post are credited to Lemongrass Photography}

NaShara thought I would look good with a bright red lip. I was kinda scared to go so bright, but I think it looks good in the pictures! Always trust the professionals!





We took pictures downtown at Military Park, outside the historical society & then made our way up to the IMA...



When we got to the IMA, NaShara decided to tone down the red lip and switch to a more pink/purple gloss, which was also very pretty.



There was also another bride (also named Jessica) at the photoshoot, and coincidentally, we showed up with the SAME EXACT WEDDING DRESS!!! How crazy is that?!



Anyways, I had a fabulous time and it was nice to know that my dress still fit!! :)

xoxo

Lindsey

No comments: