Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bridal Bootcamp Teaser

I just received an e-mail from Diana Novak (personal trainer @ Lifestyle Fitness) with an update on the Bridal Bootcamp I blogged about previously. Here's her e-mail:

Good Afternoon Ladies!

The time has come for the sweat to pour and the toning to begin! It's BRIDAL BOOT CAMP TIME!!!

I will be hosting a FREE TEASER for the Boot Camp program Wed. March 11 at 6pm.

The point of a teaser is to give you a better idea of what the class will consist of.

Please let me know if you would like to attend, you can bring a friend or your wedding party if you like...

I will be hosting 1 other session on the 18th in the same fashion to be the last FREE session before we get started....

Let's go Ladies! It's fitness time!

Give me a call to confirm that you and your friends and/or family will be attending so that I have a solid number for who to expect.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all here!



Diana Novak
Lifestyle Family Fitness
North Meridian
Personal Trainer Manager
(317) 843-9230
(401) 228-4563
Dnovak@lff.com

No comments: