Saturday, March 7, 2009

Green Floral Arrangements

There was a point in time when I did not like the idea of an all-green bouquet or centerpiece. But slowly, I've been coming around. Now, when I look at a bunch of green flowers, words like "fresh" and "clean" and "modern" and "chic" come to mind. I actually really, really like the look of all-green! What do you think? Have you ever changed your mind about something you once disliked but now absolutely love??



{Source}



{Source}



{Source}



{Source}



{Source}

1 comment:

Cait said...

As a graphic designer, color mattered to me. And one of the most underused colors is green! it comes WITH most flowers as an accent but is rarely the focus. I loved how it brought out the warm honey tones in the wood at the ceremony location and gave an easy going spirit to the reception.

I had a champagne and raspberry wedding but all the florals were done in green! Chartruese roses and bear grass with hypericum berries and tiny crystals for my boquet and my girls had light pink roses scattered through green hydgrangeas and pink hypericum berries.

Centerpieces resembled the girls' boquets with the addition of green irises. And the head table had gorgeous succulent arrangements. Would have had that for the whole room but it was a pricing sacrifice. Overall, our July wedding looked fresh, happy and classy!