Thursday, March 12, 2009

Paper Source Wedding Invitations

When I received the latest Paper Source catalog in the mail, it showcased wedding invitations. I. was. drooling. They were adorable, fresh, lovely... and NOT SHOWN ON THEIR WEBSITE! I wanted to share the pictures with you so badly, but with no photos to link to on the blog, I couldn't do that.

But!
Today I received an e-mail from Paper Source and they now have their wedding invitation suite available to view and purchase online!!

There are four categories of wedding invitations: Whites, Flourish, Elegant & Fresh. I normally find all-white invitations boring and sometimes too elegant-looking, but I really love the embossed cherry blossom collection (see mosaic below). And, like I expected, I loved just about all of the "Fresh" designs (see three of them below).

Here's a little sample of what's available (click to view larger picture):



No comments: