Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Custom Kleenex Boxes

I'm afraid I haven't been able to think of witty titles for my blog posts lately... so I've turned to writing the most literal titles ever. This post is no exception.

As I was catching up on my Google Reader "wedding-related" blogs, I noticed a post on Weddingbee by Miss Fondue about bathroom baskets/trays.

[SIDE NOTE: At my wedding, my mom LOVED the task of putting together girl & guy versions of "the bathroom basket". She literally called all of her friends and asked, "If you were a guy/girl at a wedding reception, what might you possibly need that I can put in this bathroom basket??" Tip ~ Consider only making a bathroom basket for the girls. Hairspray, bobby pins & tampons (must-haves for the girl basket) are much more likely to be used than anything you could think of putting in the guy basket.]

I digress. Miss Fondue included a custom box of Kleenex tissues on her "bathroom tray" - complete with damask pattern, their names & wedding date! How fun! How do you make custom Kleenex boxes, you ask?


Here's a mock-up of one I whipped up in about 5 minutes:


Only $4.99 + shipping!
I'm totally decking out my office with some custom Kleenex boxes after Christmas is over!

No comments: