Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Flower Girl Dresses (for Less!)

The flower girls at my wedding last year are also the daughters of one of my bridesmaids. At first, I didn't really think of the cost implications of asking one of my best friends to be my bridesmaid and also asking if her two daughters would be my flower girls (I also asked if her other son would be the ring bearer!). 1 bridesmaid dress + 2 flower girl dresses + 1 ring bearer's tux = EXPENSIVE!! I didn't want my wedding to be a burden on anyone, so I started looking for less expensive (but still cute!) flower girl dresses.

Luckily, I happened upon FlowerGirlDressForLess.com. We found an adorable, simple, white satin dress for about $40 (Style # 5287W) that we paired with sashes that matched my bridesmaid dresses. [Check out the website for gobs of other affordable dresses!] The result was fabulous and super-cost-effective!
Here's a pic of my cute little flower girls (and ring bearer!!):

No comments: