Friday, April 24, 2009

Wedding Hairstyles

One of the things that really stressed me out while preparing for my wedding was my hairstyle. I'm picky about my hair and feel like I can do up-do's better than half of the stylists that have tried to do my hair, but the LAST thing I wanted to do on my wedding day was wig out about doing my own hair. So the solution: I hired a hairstylist. I went through TWO different trial up do's with the same stylist and took countless pictures of the trial up do from every possibly angle to make sure we were on the same page, and eventually ended up with a fabulous up do that was easy to recreate on my wedding day!

The key word - EASY. Total Beauty has posted an article called Picture Perfect Bridal Hair and each style is shown with how-to steps. These styles should be easy enough for you or your stylist to whip up in minutes!!

Here's one of my faves:





{Source}


I also love Romantic Half-Up and Petal-Perfect Bun!


P.S. Thanks, Ashley, for sending me this link!!

No comments: