Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Garden Wedding Decor

I've never been much of a gardener - I'll be honest. The previous owners of my house THANKFULLY did an amazing job landscaping my yard, so I just have to make sure it doesn't get overgrown or overrun with weeds (still a challenge!). That doesn't stop me from buying cute gardening gloves & all types of tools to dig things out of the ground (at least I'm prepared!)... I have good intentions. :)

When it comes to gardens & weddings, I really love the idea of using common gardening items as decoration... especially for spring & summertime weddings

Example: Seed Packets. They make adorable table numbers. You can find flower, fruit & vegetable seed packets at your local lawn & garden store, or buy vintage seed packets on eBay or other antique shops online.



{Source}

Another example: Potted Plants. They could be used as place cards or favors...



{Source: 1, 2}

... and of course, as centerpieces! I just adore this color scheme + potted plant idea...



{Source}

No comments: