Saturday, April 11, 2009

My First Bridal Show

Hello Friends!

This post is a bit delayed, but I received some pictures from Bustle Event Design's very first bridal show and had to share...

Here I am, waiting for the brides!



{All photos in this post were taken by Lemongrass Photography}

I attended The Indy Area Vendor Showcase at the Sheraton in downtown Indianapolis on Sunday, March 29th. It was SUCH a great experience and I made many connections with potential clients & other vendors. Erika from e-vents: a wedding and event planning boutique was the brains behind this event and she did an excellent job making it a success!

I worked with Pam from Entertaining with a Flair to order my linens for the table (through BBJ Linens), which definitely made my booth stand out a bit from the other booths.



The florist that created the arrangements for my wedding (back in August) - Shana Schutt - offered to make an arrangement for my booth, and it was stunning! Not only was it gorgeous, it smelled fabulous, too! Side note: Shana just launched her new website for Shana Schutt Floral Design. You should check it out!

Overall, I had a great time and was very happy with the turnout. :)

P.S. A special thanks to John from Enthusiast Apparel for donating the vinyl my husband and I used to DIY my framed sign!

2 comments:

Setting the Mood said...

Hi Lindsey! It was so great to meet you at THE bridal show. I think the vendor connections were what I got out of it the most. Your booth and sign were great. It was a pleasure meeting you I hope we can work together someday!

Erika Gregory said...

Thanks for the Shout Out, Lindsey!
You are awesome and I loved your table. Let's get together at the end of the month - not at Starbuck's, though!
Erika