Saturday, February 27, 2010

Handbags for that special event

Regardless if you're a bride, bridesmaid, or a guest of a wedding or event, one thing's for sure - you need the perfect handbag to hold your M.I.L.K. (money, ID, lipstick, keys). I'm suggesting a few that would be perfect for just about any occasion.


This flower-embellished handbag from Lulu Townsend is adorable, and only $30 at DSW! This would be perfect for a bride or bridesmaid, especially for a spring wedding.


Check out this incredibly girly, ruffled clutch from Nordstrom.
I love how the layers of ruffles play off each other to create a very feminine look.



And, here's one last glamorous in-my-dreams jewel box clutch found on Net-a-porter.Most people's wedding dresses cost a fraction of the price of this clutch, but still, I couldn't resist including it in this post!!

No comments: