Sunday, January 3, 2010

Going to a New Year's Eve Wedding

As the guest of an upcoming New Year's Eve wedding, I have to say I'm excited to see what's in store for the event. Here's what I'm doing to prepare:

*Before skipping town, I'm getting a mani-pedi in my new favorite shade, Dark Room.

*I wish I was wearing these shoes. Reality check: I'm wearing these shoes. Still cute, right?!

*The attire is black tie optional, so of course I'm getting all dolled up in something with a little shimmer.

*I'm staying at a boutique hotel, so I'm ready to feel pampered.

*As a wedding gift, I'm bringing these champagne flutes off the couple's gift registry. Très chic!

The reception is at an old-fashioned ice cream parlor, featuring an evening of jazz music, hors d'oeuvres, old-fashioned sodas, ice cream, wedding cake, and of course, a champagne toast at midnight. Sounds classy! What are you doing to celebrate New Year's Eve? Whatever you do, have fun and be safe!!

No comments: