Friday, February 13, 2009

Now Accepting PayPal & Credit Cards!

Attention!!!

Bustle Event Design
now accepts PayPal & all major credit cards!

Solution Graphics

So often I'm stuck with just my credit card or debit card to make purchases, and if a store doesn't accept credit/debit cards, I'm often forced to skip the purchase. To make it easier for my clients to book services with me and provide a secure transaction environment, I have created a business account through PayPal.

Here's how the payment process will go:
  1. You (the client) tell me you want to book Bustle Event Design for your event.
  2. I (Bustle Event Design) will e-mail you an invoice for the deposit amount of the service you would like to book.
  3. You pay the deposit with your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
  4. I mark my calendar for your wedding/event!
  5. I will send you another invoice for the remaining balance.
  6. You pay the remaining balance before your wedding date.
Of course, you can still pay by cash or check, but I just had to let you know about this exciting, new, convenient online payment option!

No comments: