Saturday, September 25, 2010

To-Die-For Frocks

As an unmarried person who adores weddings and all that comes with getting married, the idea of wedding dress shopping both intrigues me and freaks me out.... a lot. Sure, I've had many friends find The Perfect Dress. I've watched Say Yes To The Dress plenty of times, and have yelled at the bride on TV because why can't she understand that the first dress she tried on was THE ONE!?! ...or, you know, whatever.

But then I saw these awe-inspiring dresses from Quail Bridal. How cool is this Parisian Gown?


The peony chiffon skirt detaches! I have only one word for my feelings about this: Love.

Quail also has some stellar bridesmaid dresses. And I'm not talking about the kind you can shorten and wear again. I'm talking about the kind you can just wear.

What about you readers, any wedding dress shopping secrets you want to share?

No comments: